Dating is a great opportunity to connect with your partner, learn more about each other and really enjoy each other’s company together. It’s also really important to have a fun dating life if you are trying to rebuild the admiration, friendship, back into a troubled relationship that you want to repair. Problem is, We all know the typical dates can become routine. How many times can you go to the same restaurant or movie theater in a week?
So, Here are a few ideas to spice up your date nights…
- Cook dinner together. Be creative and make a whole night out of it. Pick out some of your favorite recipes and head to the local grocery store together.
- Shop together. And don’t forget to surprise your date by buying chocolate covered strawberries for dessert. They say chocolate is an aphrodisiac, what a perfect way to end the evening!
- Create a bucket list together. Do something that the two of you have never done.
- Sign up for a run together. Attend a charity event together. Volunteer together. Giving back always makes us feel good and it will strengthen your bond.
- Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty! You don’t need to be in heels on every date. Try a cooking class, pottery class, or a painting class.
- Learn a sport together- join a team! Competition can always spice things up.
- Embrace your inner child! Play your favorite childhood board games. Go to the arcade or amusement park. Go roller skating or ice skating. Play some mini golf or go carts. These dates will energize you both and you’ll be guaranteed to remember those fun moments together.
- Day trips. Explore a town the two of you have never been to. Plan out your day trip by exploring online places and things to do while you’re there. Try a ghost tour. Tour a brewery or wine tasting. Culinary tours are a great option too. Check out the top rated romantic restaurant. Go for some ice cream. Being outside exploring new territory together is a fun way to make lasting memories.
Whatever you choose to do on your date nights, remember, if you put a little effort into making the date personal and special you’re bound for more dates in the future.